Sunday, April 23, 2017


FIRST SEOUL TRAVEL BLOG #4


GUIDE for your Seoul TRAVEL upon ARRIVAL:

Here we go, our flights we booked from AirAsia Departure from NAIA was 7am and arrival would around 11am in Seoul.

I was just waiting for my dear friend early in the morning.

I don't think I should still say this, but we all know the rule for international and peak season flights here in Manila or anywhere in the world when traveling to always be at the airport at least 2-3 hours before check in your flight.

It was a long 4 hours flight, if I were you either you sleep (like what I did) or download your fave movies or mobile game in your phone.

I will not get into detail with AirAsia's aircraft hahahahhahahahahaha

let's not.

Upon arrival you ride a train to incheon airport.
Tip: just follow the crowd (I'm useless)

don't forget to fill up your arrival card (Because I did~)


So now, you will be in incheon airport. okay this one was so funny.

Immigration in Incheon intl airport was nice okay, but I would rather have their machine speaking in English rather in Tagalog when giving instructions.

they make you put your fingerprint from your left and right hand then takes a photo of you, then off you go to get your luggage. (again instructions were in Tagalog, first time in my life I was listening intently to her instructions because I'm not used to it)




Done with being checked by their immigration officers~

I can't move on the Tagalog speaking Korean lady audio (nice technology though)

Add caption

now we wait for our luggage, mine took so long and i don't know why...just look for your flight to go to the right conveyor.

This is the fun part going out of Incheon Airport!

But before you even go ahead to the Airport Bus to Seoul, buy yourself T-Money it's like our Beepcard but of course better~

Fun part with T-Money, you can avail it anywhere like any convenience store plus you get to choose designs.

A Pokemon fan? go to a 7/11 they'll have it for you.

Add caption


Got myself a Pikachu~ I like Pikachu also Pikachu reminds me of Mark Tuan from GOT7 <3
 
Around Apgujeong by this time all I see was the promotional banners for GOT7 sml huhuhu
This is called the "Luxury Road" why? well see Prada right there, this already the neighborhood we're in Apgujeong 


20 minutes walk from our place going to Apgujeong Rodeo Station, you'll pass by K-Star Road and see this cuties representing your fave k-pop groups ^^

So on our first day, we went to Hongdae and tried tons of Street food the ones you watch on Youtube yes that one. I'll save our train experience on my next post for now will leave this here.









No comments:

Post a Comment